Monday, December 3, 2007

Evaluation

Difficulty Level: Game play is simple, you just have to compete against time and beat your opponents timing, the fastest runner wins! But definitely at the initial board game stage, it really depends on your luck. If you have to hunt for more items as compared to your opponents then you definitely need to spent more time doing.

Fun Factor: 4 thumbs up! (As commented by our players in the review later) It is challenging as a fixed time is given to complete the game.

Replay ability: First of all, since it is something challenging, you might not win all the time and the things that the players are suppose to find is going to be different all the time. Some may feel that they want to have a chance to play again as they had lost the previous round and lastly it is fun!

Depth or length of Game: There is a certain route you have to follow but however you can re-arrange as to what to look for first that would best benefit the team (a little strategy might work!).

Comments from players:

Alwyn: “It was fun and I don’t mind trying again, you meet lots of people while playing it, example the very enthusiastic type and the very cold type! I would recommend to my friends to play with me in the future!”

Christel: “I think its fun and I would like to play the game, some classes were enthusiastic while some just ignores you thinking you are an idiot or something, but anyway we won the game yay!!”


Sean: “It’s not fun so tiring! And if I want to play I want to make sure I will win the game when I play it!”


Simin:”I had a lot of fun though it’s tiring I can make use of this chance to shed some weight! Ha-ha.”

No comments: